The rules in this section cover all prizes given away in conjunction with the Wedding Expo.
- You must be a bride or groom to win. A bride or groom is someone who is currently not married and is planning to getting married within a reasonable amount of time.
- Multiple entries (except as implicitly allowed) shall be cause for disqualification. Upon disqualification, furnisher of the prize may at their discretion choose another winner or withdraw the prize (except as stated otherwise herein).
- No purchase necessary to win. However, some prizes may be discounts off of services that require purchase to redeem.
- Except as stated otherwise, winners will be drawn at the Wedding Expo from 12:00pm to 5:00pm. Winning entries for prizes will be displayed at place of entry until 5:00 PM of the same day. If prize is not claimed by 5:00 PM, furnisher of prize may at their sole discretion contact the winner to claim prize, select another winner, or withdraw the prize.
- Prizes may be subject to restrictions- inquire with prize furnisher for any restrictions.
- Winner is responsible to pay any taxes due in connection with the giveaway.
- All prizes must be used before prize winner's wedding date (Wedding Date).
- Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be resold in whole or part.
- Winners agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Wedding Expo and its affiliates, and weddingexpo.co, from any claim or action arising from these giveaways.
- Soley the Exhibitor is held accountable for any prize they are associated with. The Wedding Expo is not responsible if an Exhibitor does not honor an associated prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability.
- Travel Fees may apply.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen certificates.
- All certificates are voided after 1 year
- Not Valid with other discounts
- Can not be used in conjunction with other promotions
- One entry allowed per registered bride or groom. Multiple entries shall be grounds for disqualification from this contest.
- In the case that a prize is accidentally assigned to someone, on the website or via email, who did not actually win the prize at the show, the prize will be re-assigned to the correct winner.
- All entrants, finalists and winners agree to hold The Wedding Expo harmless and indemnify The Wedding Expo and its affiliates against any claim or action arising from or in connection with this giveaway.
- The first 600 brides/grooms are eligible to enter to win at the cake pull, and are given a cake pull label. However, being eligible does not guarantee a prize, and does not guarantee a chance to win at the cake pull.
Other rules may apply. Consult prize rules for specific prizes as listed on the prizes page
Name, photos and quotes from prize winners may be used on weddingexpo.co, facebook, or other sites.