By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on The Wedding Expo's web site are provided "as is". The Wedding Expo makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Wedding Expo does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Use of Photographic Likeness
By attending events conducted by The Wedding Expo, including The Wedding Expo, you give permission to The Wedding Expo to use your name and photographic likeness in all forms and media for advertising, trade, and any other lawful purposes.
If we have used your photographic likeness and you would like to have it removed, please contact us and will gladly do so.
By providing your phone number on any The Wedding Expo or Wedding Expo forms, either print or digital, you are agreeing to receive text messages or phone calls.
Vendors on this website can only be contacted for event or wedding services. By using this website, you are attesting that you are a bride or groom, and you agree to only contact vendors or exhibitors regarding your wedding or event.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Personal data or information of prize winners may be shared with exhibitors or vendors who furnished such prizes.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.